Bonjour! Identification Créer un nouveau profil Accueil Entraide aux devoirs Gym neuronale J'aime !

Recherche avancée

Correction d'un texte en anglais

Envoyé par L-xia 
Ce forum est en lecture seule. C'est une situation temporaire. Réessayez plus tard.

Partenaires
Philocampus
Greg's blog
SchoolAngels tweets
Correction d'un texte en anglais
lundi 7 mai 2012 18:50:34
Bonjour, étant donné qu je ne suis pas très forte en anglais voir pas du tout, j'aimerai que quelqu'un me corrige ma rédaction en anglais. Merci d'avance..

At the moment, I look for a collocation wiht someone that's why I write you. Indeed I have find your advertisement and I will be interested in your offer.
First I introduce myself so you can better choose if you want or not to life together. Me name is ****, I'm from France and I come in London for six months. I think that I can share a flat because I'm someone who is serious, pleasant, very organized. Futhermore I'm open-minded. I think that a roomshare can to adapt more quickly daily. Then we can share moment such as the lunch.
If I come in London it's because I want to know a new experience. But also I want to improve the language so as to I will enrich my knowledge because English is a important language. I'm single so the collocation avoids the solitude. I have choose to use the way of living because of it's really economic therefore I can save.
The price is 200$ per month not includind bill. It's that ? But how must does the bills approximately cost ? I find the flat very nice and enough big. Moreover there is a balcony with a great view. I have still matter. Can we invite people in the flat ? Can we have animals ?
the bills approximately ? I find the flat very nice and enough big. Moreover there is a balcony with a great view. I have still matter. Can we invite people in the flat ? Can we have animals ? Are the food share ?
I hope that you answer quickly and positively.

Voilà le texte ..

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 08/05/12 10:05 par JRB.
Bookmark and Share Répondre Citer
JRB
Re: Correction d'un texte en anglais
mardi 8 mai 2012 11:46:31
Bonjour,

Une fois n’est pas coutume, j’ai choisi la solution de facilité en réécrivant ton texte plutôt que d’en faire la correction. J'espère que tu n'y verras pas d'inconvénient. ;)

As I am presently looking for a flatmate, I have come across your advertisement and I am interested in your offer.
First, let me introduce myself so you can better choose if you wish we could both share the flat or not. My name is ****, I'm from France and I will stay in London for six months. I think that I can share a flat because I'm a serious, pleasant, very well organized person. Furthermore, I'm open-minded. I think that sharing a flat can help people adapt themselves more quickly to the daily routine. We can also share such relaxing and entertaining moments as meals.
If I come in London it's because I want to acquire a new experience. But I also want to improve my knowledge of English because I think it is an important language. I'm single so flat-sharing would avoid solitude. I have chosen this way of life because it's really favourable, therefore I can save.
The price is 200$ per month not including bills.<Qu’entends-tu par bills ? Veux-tu dire les factures eau/gaz/électricité ? Ou bien les charges d’entretien ? Is that correct? But how much are the bills approximately? I find the flat is very nice and large enough. Moreover there is a balcony with a great view. I still have questions. Can we invite people to the flat? Can we have pets? Do we have to share food expenses?

I look forward to hearing from you and hope you’ll answer quickly and in the affirmative.

NB : Si j'ai parfois mal compris ce que tu souhaitais dire, n'hésite pas à me le faire savoir.
mardi 8 mai 2012 12:40:10
Bonjour,

Tout d'abord merci de votre aide. Vous avez très bien compris ce que je voulais dire, et quand je parlais de bills, je parlais bien des factures d'électricité/eau/ internet et tout ça. C'est vraiment gentil d'avoir réécris la rédaction en entier et d'avoir pris le temps de " corriger " mon sujet.

Bonne journée à vous!
JRB
mardi 8 mai 2012 15:16:11
Avec plaisir et bonne chance pour ton futur séjour à Londres. :)
mardi 8 mai 2012 15:53:55
Ah non, c'est une rédaction scolaire .. Ce n'est pas un vrai e-mail.
Je ne pars malheureusement pas à Londres pour de vrai :)
Les ateliers de Papi Jacques Les cours
Mathématiques, cours niveau terminale.
Histoire, cours niveau terminale.
Citations de philosophie.
Sciences de la vie et de la terre, des sujets de bac 1999.
Chimie, des sujets de bac 2000.