Bonjour! Identification Créer un nouveau profil Accueil Entraide aux devoirs Gym neuronale J'aime !

Recherche avancée

[Anglais] Exercice Past Tenses

Envoyé par littlestar 
Ce forum est en lecture seule. C'est une situation temporaire. Réessayez plus tard.

Partenaires
Philocampus
Greg's blog
SchoolAngels tweets
[Anglais] Exercice Past Tenses
lundi 12 novembre 2012 23:28:34
My friend Sara is being very worried at the moment. We are sitting in English class right now and she hasn’t finished writing her essay yet. Last week, our English teacher gave us an assignment on “Lamb for the Slaughter.” We had the whole week to do it but Sara HASN’T/DIDN’T START working on it before last night because she had the flu. Of course she HASN’T BEEN/WASN’T able to complete her final draft before class. Earlier this morning while we were waiting she asked me this: “John, do you think that Mr. MacIntyre will take marks off?” This is what I answered: “Does he know that you were sick last week”?
Bookmark and Share Répondre Citer
JRB
Re: [Anglais] Exercice Past Tenses
mardi 13 novembre 2012 14:34:00
Bonjour, pour commencer...!

My friend Sara is (being) very worried at the moment. We are sitting in English class right now and she hasn’t finished writing her essay yet. Last week, our English teacher gave us an assignment on “Lamb for the Slaughter.” We had the whole week to do it but Sara HASN’T/DIDN’T START working on it before last night because she had the flu. Of course she HASN’T BEEN/WASN’T able to complete her final draft before class. Earlier this morning while we were waiting she asked me this: “John, do you think that Mr. MacIntyre will take marks off?” This is what I answered: “Does he know that you were sick last week”?
Bookmark and Share Répondre Citer
Les ateliers de Papi Jacques Les cours
Mathématiques, cours niveau terminale.
Histoire, cours niveau terminale.
Citations de philosophie.
Sciences de la vie et de la terre, des sujets de bac 1999.
Chimie, des sujets de bac 2000.