Bonjour! Identification Créer un nouveau profil Accueil Entraide aux devoirs Gym neuronale J'aime !

Recherche avancée

[Anglais] Corriger un texte 350 mots

Envoyé par Utilisateur anonyme 
Ce forum est en lecture seule. C'est une situation temporaire. Réessayez plus tard.

Partenaires
Philocampus
Greg's blog
SchoolAngels tweets
Utilisateur anonyme
[Anglais] Corriger un texte 350 mots
jeudi 8 mai 2008 17:57:31
Bonjour,
Mon travail consiste ? r?sumer un livre que j'ai lu. Le livre est r?dig? au pr?sent ? la deuxi?me personne du singulier. Mon r?sum? soit ?tre au pass? et ? la premi?re personne du singulier (ou du pluriel si j'inclus un second personnage, ici mon fr?re).

Je ne suis pas particuli?rement dou? mais j'ai r?dig? un long texte et je cherche une personne aimable pour me le corriger.
Merco ;)

Voici mon travail :
My parents, my brother and me spent holidays at Snakebite canyon. My stupid brother tried one more time to scarred me. Emerging of the darkness part of the room where I was with my brother an old shopkeeper appeared. He proposed to me magic-supposed-to-be magic eyes. According to him they have the power of changing my apparency in every animal I wanted. I was skeptic. That's why he proposed to me a second item : THE map of the LOST GOLD MINE. He added that nobody never came out from this place. I preferred that and spend my all money to buy it ! Immediately my brother emerged and snatched my map? and he ran away ! Suddenly, he stooped and began to cry : a bloody-letter warning appeared on bottom of the map and at once gone.

During the night we left to find the LOST GOLD MINE leaving a note "Gone Hinking". Grabbing the map, I discovered a new sentence : "Stand in doorway of the ruined chapel of San Vincent, form there you will see e reflection. It comes from the entrance to the Lost Mine". We decided to follow the advise. Going up the mount, we crossed many people who, learning our destination, seems horrified and some spoke about ghosts. It's such an aberrant story !, I answered to my brother who became to be anxious. We arrived at the chapel and waited for the sunrise. On the moutain, something that looks like the entrance to a cave suddenly glows. The light bright more and more stronger, shining straight into our eyes !! I checked out the map and as my great etonment a whole new section appeared. We folowed the trail during bit more than an hour and find the entrance of the LGM !!

A moment was enough for that my brother locates a secret mechanism. A door opened. At this time, my brother saw the big spider arriving on me. I kick it, ran and my brother close the door after us. Thus, we reached a huge chamber. Three enigmatic character moved forward. Each one was made of thousands of eyeballs. The one of the middle annouce they were the Watchers of the mine and to go further I have to pass a test. That was a simple riddle. I like logic and did'nt have any problem to answer this single question. Thus I passed the test. A watcher gave me a golden key and squish into the dark. Whe follow the path fo few moment and arrived in front of the door of the golden chamber. On top of the door a warning said : "Danger awaits you if you enter the golden chamber without the golden key". Never mind ! I had it ! You open the door and jumped : a big panther roared. Nevertheless, you notice it is fastened at the floor by a golden collar. In the chamber, there were gold for me, my brother and all the people I knew. My brother remark there were a chest whith a keyhole then you answer there were an other on the panhter's collar. I supposed it was the ultim test and decided to unlock the collar. I did it and... the panther desapeared... So does the light. The collar fastened my neck. I ordered my brother to find some help and brang a locksmith. He ran... but forgot the map... So he never came find this place again... Noooooo ! I will stay here for a very long time... I will die, here !!!

MERCI ENCORE =D
Bookmark and Share Répondre Citer
Re: [Anglais] Corriger un texte 350 mots
mardi 13 mai 2008 15:06:59
slt je ne suis pas une prof d anglais mais jai essaye d faire d mon mieux...

My parents, my brother and I spent the holidays at Snakebite canyon. My stupid brother tried one more time to scared me. Emerging FROM the dark part of the room where I was with my brother an old shopkeeper appeared. He OFFERED to me A magic-supposed-to-be magic eyes. According to him they have the power of changing my APPEARANCE in ANY KIND OF animal I wanted. I was SKEPTICAL. That's why he proposed to me a second item : THE map of the LOST GOLD MINE. He added that nobody HAS never COME out from this place. I prefered that and SPENT all MY money ON it ! Immediately my brother emerged and snatched my map? and ran away ! Suddenly, he STOPPED and began to cry : a bloody-letter warning appeared AT THE bottom of the map and at once gone.

During the night, we left to find the LOST GOLD MINE leaving a note "Gone Hinking". Grabbing the map, I discovered a new sentence : "Stand in THE doorway of the ruined chapel of San Vincent, form there you will see A reflection. It comes from the entrance to the Lost Mine". We decided to follow the advise. Going up the mountAIN, we crossed A LOT OF people who, learning our destination, seemED horrified and some spoke about ghosts. "It's such an aberrant story !", I TOLD my brother who became to be anxious. We arrived at the chapel and waited for the sunrise. On the moutain, something that lookED like the entrance to a cave suddenly glEW. The light WAS GETTING brightER AND BRIGHTER , shining straight into our eyes !! I checked out the map and TO MY UTTER ASTONISHMENT a whole new section appeared. We foLlowed the PATH FOR more than an hour and fOUND the entrance of the LGM !!

MY BROTHER DID NOT LAST IN FINDING a secret mechanism. A door opened. At this time, my brother saw the big spider arriving TOWARDS me. I kickED it, ran and my brother closeD the door after us. ThEN, we reached a huge chamber. Three enigmatic characterS moved forward. Each one OF THEM WAS made OUT of thousands of eyeballs. The one IN the middle annouceD they were the Watchers of the mine and to go further I haD to TAKE a test. That was a simple riddle. I like logic and didn't have any problem to answer this single question. Thus I passed the test. A watcher gave me a golden key and VANISHED into the dark. We followED the path foR A few MINUTES and arrived in front of the door of the golden chamber. On top of the door a warning said : "Danger awaits you if you enter the golden chamber without the golden key". Never mind ! I had it ! you openED the door and jumped : a big panther roared. Nevertheless, you noticeD it is fastened at the floor by a golden collar. In the chamber, there were gold for me, my brother and all the people I knew. My brother remarkED there wAS a chest whith a keyhole then you answerED there were another on the panTHer's collar. I supposed it was the FINAL test and decided to unlock the collar. I did it and... the panther desapPeared... So DID the light. The collar fastened my neck. I ordered my brother to find some help and brang a locksmith. He ran... but forgot the map... So he WILL never find this place again... Noooooo ! I will stay here for a very long time... I will die, here !!!
Utilisateur anonyme
Re: [Anglais] Corriger un texte 350 mots
dimanche 18 mai 2008 11:10:58
Merci beaucoup :D
Les ateliers de Papi Jacques Les cours
Mathématiques, cours niveau terminale.
Histoire, cours niveau terminale.
Citations de philosophie.
Sciences de la vie et de la terre, des sujets de bac 1999.
Chimie, des sujets de bac 2000.