Bonjour! Identification Créer un nouveau profil Accueil Entraide aux devoirs Gym neuronale J'aime !

Recherche avancée

besoin d'aide pour une correction d'anglais

Envoyé par persanne18 
Ce forum est en lecture seule. C'est une situation temporaire. Réessayez plus tard.

Partenaires
Philocampus
Greg's blog
SchoolAngels tweets
besoin d'aide pour une correction d'anglais
jeudi 6 mars 2008 17:13:52
Bonjour, j'ai un devoir a rendre en anglais mais je sais que je fais beaucoup de faite. Pouvez-vous m'aider ? le corriger ? Merci de votre aide

Following your last fax, I raised some discords.
First of all, we ordered 12 tables and not 15 as marked in the fax.
Then, we wanted white and nonbeige plastic cushions.
Then, with regard to the delivery date, on Tuesday 20 to 10hours we will agree.
finally, we had agreed for a discount of 10% (while on your fax, us evoked a discount of 5%) by hoping that these problems will as fast as possible be solved, we wish you a pleasant day.
PS: do not hesitate to contact me to the 0547688976547 for the confirmation of this order.

Hello, M.Starck?
Yes, it is well that.
Mrs B of company DFC, I you call following your fax. I excuse myself minor problems first of all.
yes, I listen to you.
with regard to the number of table i.e. 12 tables, we enregist? your request well. You are of agreement?
yes it is well that. 12 tables and 48 chairs of white colors, it is what you noted.
yes, I rectified the error and I also took notes the delivery date of it: on Tuesday March 20 with 10:00? isn't this?
yes, exactly. a person will be present to take delivery of them between 10:00 and 12:00
of agreement, thank you. in connection with the discount I do not have the memory to have agreed on a percentage of 10%. in our preceding faxes, we had concluded a discount from 10% if I paid the cash.
I am really sorry but I checked before our call and it is well question of 5%.
am really not on knowing that several errors already took place?.
I can propose a rate of 7% to you
yes, but my company was based on 10% and our budget for this seminar is buckled.
exeptionnellement with the encountered problems I grant the 10% to you.
You very took notes this time of them???
yes, you do not worry.
and well thank you and good day.
thank you with you.

Bookmark and Share Répondre Citer
Utilisateur anonyme
Re: besoin d'aide pour une correction d'anglais
jeudi 6 mars 2008 19:22:00
Bonsoir,

Bonjour, j'ai un devoir a rendre en anglais mais je sais que je fais beaucoup de fautes. Pouvez-vous m'aider ? le corriger ? Merci de votre aide

Following your last fax, <I> we <raised> found some <discords> errors.
First of all, we ordered 12 tables and not 15 as marked in the fax.
Then, we wanted white and not beige plastic cushions.
Then, with regard to the delivery date, on Tuesday 20 <to> at 10 <hours> o'clock we <will> are agreed.
Finally, we had agreed for a <discount of> 10% discount, whereas on your fax, <us> you <evoked> mentioned a <discount of> 5% discount.
<by hoping> We hope that these problems will be solved as <fast> soon as possible. <be solved,>
We wish you a pleasant day.
PS: Do not hesitate to contact <me> us <to the> at <0547688976547 <for the confirmation of> to confirm this order.

* Attention ? employer le m?me pronom sujet tout au long de ta r?ponse.
J'ai rectifi? en faveur de we/us qui tu as utilis? le plus souvent.

Hello, M.Starck?
Yes, <it is well that> speaking.
Mrs B of <company> DFC company. I <you> am calling you following your fax. I <excuse myself> am afraid there are minor problems first of all.
yes, I am listening to you.
With regard to the number of tables i.e. 12 tables, we <enregist?> registered your request well. <You are of agreement> Do you agree?
yes <it is well> that's right. 12 white tables and 48 white chairs <of white colors> <it> is what you noted.
yes, I rectified the error and I also took note<s> of the delivery date <of it> which is on Tuesday March 20 <with> at 10:00 isn't <this> it?
yes, exactly. A person/someone will be present to take delivery of them between 10:00 and 12:00
<of agreement> All right, thank you. In connection with the discount I do not <have the memory to have> remember I agreed on a percentage of 10%. In our preceding faxes, we had concluded a discount <from> of 10% if I paid <the> cash.
I am really sorry but I checked before our call and it is <well question of> a 5% discount is really mentioned.
<am really not on knowing> I really didn't know that several errors had already <took place> occurred.
I can propose a rate of 7% to you.
yes, but my company was based on 10% and our budget for this seminar is <buckled> closed.
<exeptionnellement> Exceptionally, <with> as regards the <encountered> problems at issue I grant you the 10% discount.<to you>
Have you <very took> taken good note<s> this time? <of them???>
Yes, <you> don't worry.
<and> Well, thank you and good day.
Thank you. <with you>

* Il te serait profitable de prendre conscience que ?a ne sert strictement ? rien de "traduire" mot ? mot ? partir du fran?ais.
C'est m?me contreproductif, source de maladresses et d'impropri?t?s.
L'anglais poss?de ses tournures propres, c'est pourquoi il est inutile, je le r?p?te, d'?crire ? grands coups de dictionnaire.
Essaye de lire de l'anglais le plus souvent possible afin d'acqu?rir le vocabulaire et les tournures idiomatiques qui semblent te faire d?faut.
Quand tu utilises le dictionnaire, v?rifie toujours dans sa partie anglais-fran?ais que le mot correspond bien au sens voulu, que c'est l'acception voulue.
Derni?re remarque : revois la disposition de ton dialogue. Au bout d'un moment, on ne sait plus trop bien qui dit quoi.
Emploie un tiret pour signaler chaque changement d'interlocuteur.
Bookmark and Share Répondre Citer
Les ateliers de Papi Jacques Les cours
Mathématiques, cours niveau terminale.
Histoire, cours niveau terminale.
Citations de philosophie.
Sciences de la vie et de la terre, des sujets de bac 1999.
Chimie, des sujets de bac 2000.