Bonjour! Identification Créer un nouveau profil Accueil Entraide aux devoirs Gym neuronale J'aime !

Recherche avancée

Sujet de BEP d'Anglais SOS :((

Envoyé par nina 
Ce forum est en lecture seule. C'est une situation temporaire. Réessayez plus tard.

Partenaires
Philocampus
Greg's blog
SchoolAngels tweets
Sujet de BEP d'Anglais SOS :((
lundi 25 avril 2011 13:11:25
Bonjour,
Pouvez vous corriger mes exercices svp?

Stop your Child Turning into a Computer Junkie
It's a warm summer's day in the school holidays but the children are not out playing, they are in a darkened room, glued to the TV set, zapping aliens on their Nintendos or surfing the Internet. As their friends ride their bikes, go swimming, play football and walk the dog, the only games your children play are those on the computer, and their only pet is the mouse.
For thousands of children the computer and the TV now dominate lives, turning them into electronic junkies with virtual childhoods where real relations-hips are replaced by artificial ones... Many children, too, begin their viewing early and finish late. Programmes designed to entertain young viewers begin in the early morning, so parents may still be in bed when their children are already up and channel hopping. According to an American study for the U.S. National Institute of Education, ten hours TV watching a week is a healthy level and any more than that results in under performance at school and an unhealthy lifestyle.
Now, with the number of junior junkies growing dramatically, comes the first book aimed at weaning kids off their electronic addiction through a rigorous four week programme.
Joan Anderson, author of Getting Unplugged (John Wiley,£4.99), says that children who watch too much television from an early age have difficulty concentrating, do less well at school, are less active and find it difficulty to form relationships because they spend so much of their time in an imaginary world.

Exercice1: Complètez les phrases suivantes en choisissant parmi:
his/ their/ its/ her/ our/ my/ your
a/ My cousins like to play with its computer
b/ Nobody can use this computer because our mouse is broken
c/ My sister and his boyfriend like to watch TV
d/ We bought my new computer at the supermarket

Exercice2: Traduisez le titre de l'article
Stop your Child Turning into a Computer Junkie
Arretez votre enfant se métamorphe en un drogué d'informatique

Merci d'avance, mes réponses sont en italique
SOS :((
Bookmark and Share Répondre Citer
Les ateliers de Papi Jacques Les cours
Mathématiques, cours niveau terminale.
Histoire, cours niveau terminale.
Citations de philosophie.
Sciences de la vie et de la terre, des sujets de bac 1999.
Chimie, des sujets de bac 2000.