Bonjour! Identification Créer un nouveau profil Accueil Entraide aux devoirs Gym neuronale J'aime !

Recherche avancée

HELP Lettre de motivation en anglais.

Envoyé par MagaliJ 
Ce forum est en lecture seule. C'est une situation temporaire. Réessayez plus tard.

Partenaires
Philocampus
Greg's blog
SchoolAngels tweets
HELP Lettre de motivation en anglais.
jeudi 21 novembre 2013 01:13:56
Hi everyone!

Je dois écrire une lettre de motivation afin de postuler pour un poste dans la capitale anglaise. Quelques fautes m'ont surement échappees. Si l'un d'entre vous a un très bon niveau d'anglais et pouvait jeter un coup d'oeil, ca serait genial!

Merci par avance de votre aide!

Good afternoon Mrs XXXX

I am writing to express my strong interest in the XXXXXX position at XXXXX as advertised on your website. I view the position as an excellent opportunity to learn and grow, and I would welcome the challenge to contribute to XXXXg growth as a member of yourXXXXXstaff.
Indeed, my career objective is to obtain a challenging, growth-oriented position with a dynamic company that best utilizes my education, experience, and abilities.
Moreover, I am very engaged in energy-related policy issues such as global climate change and sustainable development, which are no doubt key strategic issues for an energy provider like XXXX. This interest has brought me to one conference called The Economics of Energy Markets in Toulouse in 2011. I desire to work in a company I am proud of and involved in.

I believe that my background and experience would enable me to make a positive contribution to a full-time career position with XXXXXXX responsibilities. For the past three years I have worked as an Account Executive, consequently I was the interface between our clients, suppliers and the company. I learnt how to work on hand to oversee projects, and ensure their smooth progression so that clients are kept informed and satisfied at every stage of the process.
Moreover, my experience has brought a multitude of skills, including a proven ability to meet tight deadlines, to coordinate multiple projects and to work independently in a fast-paced office.
Moreover, my education and experience have enabled me to manage relevant projects efficiently with minimum or no supervision. For instance, XXXXXXX gave me the opportunity to work as a team player while also contributing individually to help bring projects to life.

For all these reasons, my background and experience would enable me to make a positive contribution to a full-time career position withXXXXXXXX responsibilities. Please find attached my profile and resume for your reference. I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss the mutually beneficial possibilities of employment with XXXXX in a personal interview.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 21/11/13 01:19 par MagaliJ.
Bookmark and Share Répondre Citer
Les ateliers de Papi Jacques Les cours
Mathématiques, cours niveau terminale.
Histoire, cours niveau terminale.
Citations de philosophie.
Sciences de la vie et de la terre, des sujets de bac 1999.
Chimie, des sujets de bac 2000.