Bonjour! Identification Créer un nouveau profil Accueil Entraide aux devoirs Gym neuronale J'aime !

Recherche avancée

anglais - Correction lettre de motivation

Envoyé par med 
Ce forum est en lecture seule. C'est une situation temporaire. Réessayez plus tard.

Partenaires
Philocampus
Greg's blog
SchoolAngels tweets
med
anglais - Correction lettre de motivation
lundi 30 juillet 2012 09:43:47
Edit modérateur : message retiré du fil où il n'avait rien à faire et nouveau titre. Merci de votre compréhension.

JRB

Bonjour,

Pourriez-vous SVP me corriger ma lettre de motivation ? C'est pour un poste de postdoctorant en Floride.
Je vous remercie d'avance.
med

Dear Dr …..,

I am very interested in the postdoctoral position opening at the Department of Infectology at the Scripps Research Institute – Florida. The well known reputation in your institute gives me a strong impression and I would love to join it if I have the chance.
During the last 4 years, my research interests mainly focus on the characterisation of HIV-1 Tat protein: it quantification in patient’s sera, it structural definition, and finding means to neutralize it (passive and active immunization).
I have strong background in BSL environment and application of safety and security in biological containment laboratory because i am working in BSL-2 environment and I had a module of the safety and security biological in containment laboratory during my thesis. I also have strong technical skills in biochemistry, virology, immunology, protein purification, molecular and cellular biology as well as vaccinology. These skills were acquired in various research areas such as oncology, neuroscience and infectious diseases. My technological skills and experience include state-of-the-art molecular biology (PCR, RNA/DNA extraction, cloning, bacteria transformation, gel electrophoresis, proteins precipitation), cellular biology (Cells culture (bacteria and eukaryotes cells) and assays (apoptosis, transactivation,...), plasmids transfection, flow cytometry), immunology experiments (ELISA (sandwich, competitive, direct, indirect), Western blot, Dot blot, immunoprecipitation, affinity chromatography (purification of antibodies), production and characterization of monoclonal antibodies)), biophysics (Circular Dichroism, Spectrophotometry, Computational modelling, chemical modification of protein), protein production from bacteria or by solid phase synthesis and purification (RP-HPLC, affinity chromatography) and application of GMP. I developed new protocols which were, subsequently, used routinely in laboratories. I also have advanced experience in MS Office software, scientific data/graphics programs. I supervised several interns with different levels both in their learning techniques from the laboratory but also in their drafting of the brief and in oral presentation of their work.
Tenacious and curious character, my work in different teams allowed me to gain strong teamwork spirit and rigor in the conduct of a project. I am a person with high sense of responsibility and a highly-motivated.
These allowed me to publish, in first author, several articles in journals of international repute and to fil a patent. I have already reviewed manuscripts.
I can contribute prominently to your institute as a postdoctoral researcher. I am confident that I can do all the works required by the position.
In this application package, I also join my Curriculum Vitae for your review and consideration. I would like to offer other materials if your need.

Modifié 2 fois. Dernière modification le 13/08/12 17:03 par JRB.
Bookmark and Share Répondre Citer
JRB
Re: anglais - Correction lettre de motivation
lundi 13 août 2012 19:40:34
Bonjour,

Voici quelques petites corrections de tournures et autres " étourderies ".
Bonne chance pour la Floride mais attention aux cyclones ! ;)

[…//…]I am deeply impressed by the well known reputation of your institute so I would love to join it if I may be given the chance.
During the last 4 years my research interests mainly focused on the characterisation of HIV-1 Tat protein: its quantification in patient’s sera, its structural definition, … […//…]…because I am working in BSL-2 environment and I had a module on biological safety and security in containment laboratory during my thesis. […//…]I developed new protocols which were subsequently (pas de virgule) used routinely in laboratories. […//…]I have a tenacious and curious nature and my work in different teams enabled me to gain strong teamwork spirit and rigor in the conduct of a project. I have a high sense of responsibility and I am a highly-motivated person.
As their originator, I published several articles in journals of international repute and filed a patent.[…//…]
I am confident that I can carry out any task required by the position.
[…//…]Should you need any other information, I would be glad to supply. <== En supposant que c’est ce que vous avez voulu dire.
Bookmark and Share Répondre Citer
Les ateliers de Papi Jacques Les cours
Mathématiques, cours niveau terminale.
Histoire, cours niveau terminale.
Citations de philosophie.
Sciences de la vie et de la terre, des sujets de bac 1999.
Chimie, des sujets de bac 2000.